Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wanna Buy it Wednesday: 2113 Dunmore

I decided to start a new topic theme for Wednesdays called Wanna Buy it Wednesday. The purpose of this feature is to write about homes that I would purchase if money were no object. These homes are expensive and move-in ready. They leave nothing to be desired!

I haven't made a decision as to whether or not these homes will be featured in areas of the country that I would like to live. I may decide to choose random locations, but will make a decision when the time comes.

The first home is a jaw dropper. Located in the upscale Phillips Park neighborhood of Washington, D.C., 2113 Dunmore has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. This beauty has all the bells and whistles including a gourmet kitchen, home theater, workout room, and first floor master bedroom. It was recently built in 2009 and sits on 1/4 of an acre.

The architecture of this home reminds me of a European villa in France. I am very drawn to the coiffured ceilings, pure white kitchen and the turret, which serves as the foyer. The yard is expansive, but it's landscaping is simple enough to maintain. Although this home is grand, it is not over the top and doesn't give an overwhelming impression.

2113 Dunmore Lane is on the market for 3.85 million.








Images from Trulia

No comments:

Post a Comment