Thursday, March 18, 2010

Overstock Rugs

About a year ago, I purchased a 5x8 rug from Target for my living room. I was eager to find something that would define the space for very little money. The rug, however, ended up looking completely different in person than online (don't you hate that!?). I ended up keeping it, but in the near future I'm hoping to purchase something more fitting for my entertaining area.

I never seem to find what I'm looking for on Overstock except when it comes to area rugs. They have a huge selection at discounted prices. These are some of my favorite finds so far.
My favorite- not too light and not too dark. Fun, but not overwhelming design.


Interesting pattern and color.


Whimsical swirls. I like that this is a light color.


Modern and chic. Wouldn't look good with my chocolate brown sofa, but I still like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment