Monday, March 15, 2010

Tipper Gore Photography

Photography makes great art for a home.  It's the best way to invoke a particular emotion or pull together a color scheme without shelling out thousands of dollars. I have so much respect for photographers because they have the unique ability to identify the beauty that surrounds us.  Whether it's people or nature, they hone in on the aesthetically pleasing details so many of us fail to see. I began to dabble in photography a few months ago when I started this blog. I'm still using my boyfriend's camera and I don't think my shots are great, but I'm hoping with time they will improve.

One of my favorite photographers is Tipper Gore. I wasn't able to post any of her shots of moving water, but those are the ones I like the best.  Here are some of her other shots that I found. Her work is available for purchase on her website or at Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams







 

No comments:

Post a Comment