Friday, March 12, 2010

Just for Fun: Wish List

I love the pleats on this jacket from Anthropologie.

Both earthy and luxurious. Can't you just picture Marie Antoinette lounging in this bed eating chocolates, or something? From Oly.

I bought these sandals last year and loved them. They go with everything and once you break them in, they're quite comfortable. Now, all I need is a replacement pair- I've worn them so many times that they're falling apart. Shoes by Jack Rogers from Saks.

Another piece from Oly.



Chevron is so hot right now.


This is a chandelier from 1st Dibs has hand blown glass petals designed by Italian designer, Vistosi. I'm afraid to look at the price!


Silk Dupioni Dress from J.Crew. Would look great with a cinch belt and the Jack Rogers sandals above.

No comments:

Post a Comment