Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Project

Although I'm not finished with my bedroom redesign just yet, I'm more than thrilled to soon be embarking on another design project! A few days ago, a dear friend of mine mentioned she was in the process of purchasing a house in the District. I couldn't be happier that she has decided to take the plunge and make a long-term investment, and was so flattered when she asked moi to be her decorator. In my opinion, my friend's taste is so impeccable I don't think she needs any help (think Sex and the City meets blue-blood, Pennsylvania prep), but, of course, I could never turn down such an offer! Only the finest furnishings will do for this lovely lady and I can't wait to peruse our city's best antique shops with her in the coming months.

As soon as she signs the papers, we'll hit the pavement running. For now, I've collected a few inspirational images to mull over.











 Images via Elle Decor, Lonny, etc.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, the start of new projects are always the most exciting time. I am moving to a new apartment in Tenleytown this weekend and can't wait to get started on it!

    Keep us posted with pictures/ updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, gorgeous rooms! Can I just say how in love I am of that red chaise. I have a thing for chairs and I just purchased a beautiful settee which needs a lot of work. Anyways, I digress. I meant to say Congrats on your upcoming project. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete