Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who Me?!




I am flattered and speechless to have been chosen as one of Stephanie from Moxie Maley 's picks for the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you Stephanie- I am truly honored.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with Stephanie's work, she is an accomplished interior designer from Birmingham. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her over the past year through the blogosphere. 

To participate in this exciting Stylish Blogger Award experience, you must follow the rules below:

-- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
-- Share 7 things about yourself.
-- Award 10 great bloggers that you have recently discovered.
-- Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.

So with no further ado, let me get started by telling the world all sorts of personal things about myself:
 
1.   I love candy and lots of it. In fact, for lunch today I ate a bag of M&Ms. Whoops.
 
2. I go out at least four nights a week. I myself am not quite sure how I do it with both school and work. Needless to say, my social life is extremely important to me and I refuse to spend my free evenings on the couch watching Friends re-runs.

3. My mother is going to kill me when she reads this, but I've decided that after I finish my MBA I'm going to get another masters in the Decorative Arts so I can become the antique dealer I've always wanted to be. Surprise! I will send out applications in the fall.

4. I am completely indecisive about where I want to live. DC is great during the week, New York is a blast on the weekends, and Nashville may just be the chillest place on earth.  And then there are days when I just want to pick up and move to Europe to live the elusive life.  I wish someone could decide where I should settle for me.

5.  Nothing makes me happier than when good things happen for my friends and family. I truly mean that!

6. Perhaps the quirkiest thing about me is my endearingly-odd love of animals (I'll stop there).
 
7. And finally, Hall and Oates, Michael Jackson and George Michael will never get old!!

Now, moving on to my Stylish Blogger pics:

1. La vie J'aime
2. For Me
3. For the Love of Gold
4. Kiki's List
5. Aspiring Kennedy
6. Pretty Pink Tulips
7. Small Burst
8. Dessert for Breakfast
9. Privilege
10. Geisslein

Love you guys!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow - this is so nice from you to have me on your list, THANK YOU! I did not know your blog, but I will check immediately! greetings from germany and again: Thank you so much! geisslein

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO sweet. thank you so very much! I love your blog background...glad to discover new blogs - thanks for reading mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and what a well deserved award for your blog. And, I must say, you are tooo darn sweet. Thank you ever so for this award. I am humbled that someone as stylish and inspiring as you feels I deserve the stylish blogger award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love learning more about bloggers I follow...well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design from Little Blue Deer - she did our blog too. Love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to learn more about you. Congratulations on your award!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia...I forgot to say THANK YOU for passing this award along to me! I love your blog and honored that you thought of me! Thank you!!!!!

    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete