Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wanna Buy It Wednesday: 20 West Jones Street, Savannah, GA

Granduous, charming and meticulously-restored are all adjectives that describe this stunning home! 

20 West Jones Street has maintained the historic details of the late 1800's when it was built, but has been updated to modern standards.  Located in the historic district of Savannah, it has 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and is on the market for $2.75 million. The master bath design is one of the most unique I've seen, and the landscaping is perfect enough to rival any English garden. I love the charming fireplaces, quaint sitting areas, and original built-ins. Not to mention, I can't get over the size of that pool and the wrap-around side porches! Mint-julep anyone?









 



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I dream of retiring to Savannah or Charleston. This house would do very nicely, indeed! And, yes, let's take our mint juleps out to the wrap around porch, shall we? After you!

    xo elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I want to swim in that pretty pool. I just love all the molding and little details.

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following your blog for awhile, but finally had to comment on this post!

    I went to school not far from Savannah and totally fell in love with the low country. I love love love this. If only I had an extra 3M sitting around! HAH :)

    ReplyDelete