Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Latest Snow Clobbering

Yesterday's unusual forcast for "thundersnow" ended up turning DC into a chaotic mess of abandoned cars and angry metro commuters. I'm pretty sure driving my car last night can be considered a form of extreme sports. I hope everyone made it home OK- I've already heard some dreadful commuting stories from some of you! Despite the craziness, I was quite pleased to have an evening at home and on my way to work today, I came across this sculptural masterpiece:




It made my day! Stay safe, everyone.
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I'm glad you made it home safe. My boss offered me a ride home yesterday and it was the worst idea ever. I made it home safe though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're surviving the snowstorm ~ My manager lives in D.C. and said it took her husband 14 hours to get home from work last night ~ insane!

    Anyway, the snowpeople are super cute, and don't seem to mind the hella mess your city is in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! There is SO much snow here today that it's even tough to make a snowman. Will winter ever end?! :)

    Glad you made it home safely!
    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete