
This Can Get Better, Or, Saturday Morning at 9:25am
-
Close your eyes. Imagine a country in which you wake up and read the news
sans dread. Tragedies happen, but every day? I feel surrounded by
malevolent in...
2 hours ago




Too cute! I'm glad you made it home safe. My boss offered me a ride home yesterday and it was the worst idea ever. I made it home safe though.
ReplyDeleteHope you're surviving the snowstorm ~ My manager lives in D.C. and said it took her husband 14 hours to get home from work last night ~ insane!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, the snowpeople are super cute, and don't seem to mind the hella mess your city is in :)
I love it! There is SO much snow here today that it's even tough to make a snowman. Will winter ever end?! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it home safely!
xo Elizabeth