Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wanna Buy It Wednesday: 700 Bowling Ave, Nashville, TN

It's my favorite day of the week again and I'm excited to show you the lovely home I found for Wanna Buy It Wednesday! This 5,000 square foot home sits on half an acre in the Green Hills neighborhood of Nashville. Although it has been newly remodeled, it was originally constructed in 1927 and still maintains much of the character from this time period.

I love the spacious and bright rooms of this home and even though the decor isn't necessarily my taste, it has great hardwoods, bathrooms and kitchen making it perfect to move into and add your personal touch. The home has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.


Here is a photo of the master bedroom. Notice the floors and unique corner window.


Vintage details. And what a beautiful tub! Also, separate vanities are a very important thing in a relationship :)


They didn't miss a beat in this kitchen. Do you see the glass door on the fridge? I love this look even though I'm probably not organized enough to pull it off.


Any guesses to what this room is? I'm going to say laundry room. By the way, this family did a great job on light fixtures in this home. They're all stunning.


Great built-ins.


Large foyer and the floors look original.



If I owned this home I would spend most of my time on this lovely patio.

4 comments: