Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Favorites: Today is Epic

By the time this is published, the Royal Wedding ceremony will be over. I'm traveling, so I've taped the ceremony to watch later this weekend. I cannot wait to see Kate's dress! Today will most certainly be historic.

And now, on to my favorites for this week.

Danish Modernism- I love the colors and angularities. 


This girl's eye makeup is so striking and unique. 

 I have dreams about herringbone floors, no joke.

A new way of staying organized.

This is really a great question- what on earth would you wear?!?

More Danish Modernism via the chairs

This print is very popular in a wallpaper design right now, but when I saw the umbrella my jaw dropped!

Speaks for itself:



 
 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Happy weekend, everyone!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment