Thursday, May 6, 2010

Chairs to Love

I'm getting my new dining room table next month so I'm really starting to hone in on my chair search. But, there are so many intriguing options these days I just can't pick my favorite! Here are some of the contenders so far.

Home decorators has these for $299. I love the nailhead trim and upholstery. But the price! 4 of these bad boys would cost me 1200 bucks.


Very modern, but I'm wondering how comfortable they are. Also from Home Decorators for only $124
So glad the era chair is making a comeback. Crate and Barrel and DWR are selling them now.


The beloved ghost chair. They just keep getting hotter. Amazon is selling them for under $200 a pop. Not too shabby!

1 comment:

  1. love the ghost chairs! they ARE getting hotter, have you seen them slipcovered? do a google image search for "ghost chair slipcover," they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete