So what do I love about this space? Let me count the ways...
Photo from Elle Decor
1. The furniture is neutral and colorful accents are brought in to give the space character and depth.
2. It incorporates a trend. Do you notice the faux bamboo dresser? I love it! It is so "in" right now.
3. A touch of elegance. The chandelier brings a sophistication to the space.
4. Modern art paired with traditional furniture. This is definitely my look. I find that when modern art is with modern furniture the space can look, well, too modern. And when everything is traditional in a room, it can look too dated.
5. A contemporary patterned rug to define the space.
6. A punch of color. Accomplished here with bright art and orange accents.
7. Bringing the outdoors in. The beautiful flower and bowl of fruit soften up the space.
Great challenge, Ally!!