Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wanna Buy it Wednesday: 2107 Wyoming Avenue, NW, Washington, DC

 2107 Wyoming Avenue is a gorgeous  7-bedroom mansion in the Kalorama neighborhood of Washington. Recently renovated,  the home's original Beaux-Arts architecture- a common style during the early 1900's- has been meticulously maintained. This residence is ideal for entertaining and offers a number of living room and foyer spaces. I love the stark, macabre color palette throughout as well as the beautiful Carrera marble in the bathrooms and fireplace surrounds. The best feature of all, however, is that stunning backyard and terrace!


















Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh why must you tease me with fabulous homes in my favorite neighborhoods that I will never be able to afford... haha.. it is gorgeous! One day... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would most definitely take this house! Gorgeous inside. My favorite is the porch and that marble bathroom. So nice!

    ReplyDelete