Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wanna Buy It Wednesday: 3017 Gates Road NW, Washington DC

This West Coast Contemporary embodies both luxury and modern living beyond imaginable standards. Perfect for both relaxing and entertaining, 3017 Gates Road has an open floor plan, custom pool, ivy garden, gym and theater. It has 4 bedrooms, 5 baths and a kitchen that rivals the best. My favorite feature of this house is the interior courtyard where the pools resides. It's on the market for 5.85 million.














4 comments:

  1. beautiful!!!!!!! chalkboard wall in the bedroom? genius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. I'll take it! I only wish. Looks so bright and airy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is the architect, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon, it's perfect isn't it?! I actually looked high and low for the name of the architect, but came up empty-handed. I would love to know myself.

    ReplyDelete