Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wanna Buy It Wednesday: 4604 Nebraska Avenue, Nashville, TN

How did this beauty not catch my eye before?! 4604 Nebraska Avenue is a stunning 3 bedroom 2 bathroom Victorian home. With the modern updates we all need, this home maintains it's historic charm, making it a unique find. I love the built-ins and antique fireplaces as well as the huge master bedroom closet and updated kitchen and bathrooms. Also, the bright porch swing, great location and decent size backyard offer everything needed for a modern, conventional lifestyle.










6 comments:

  1. I wish real estate priced like this in Arlington / DC. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh! pretty house. And I'd buy it b/c it sits on Nebraska Ave, and I call Nebraska home :) even though I haven't lived there for a LOOOOOONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Nothing like a little cottage to call home! Love the neutral colors too!
    xo tash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I am in love with the black 4 post bed. Gorgeous. Any idea who makes it??

    ReplyDelete