Wanna Buy It Wednesday: 10 Hidden Holly Lane, Charlottesville, VA
A few weeks ago, I traveled with a few friends to Charlottesville, VA to attend the UVA-FSU game. What a great time! And the drive was simply magnificent. Virginia's rolling hills and colorful foliage made me want to kiss the city life goodbye. Wouldn't it be fun to have a farmhouse and 55 acres like 10 Hidden Holly Lane? With 7 fireplaces, 6 bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms, it has plenty of room for all your guests. Also, the gourmet kitchen and outdoor fireplace make it perfect for entertaining. It was built in 2007 so no need to worry about any updates beyond cosmetic. It's on the market for 2.25 million.
My "Super Fans" Inspired, Part III
-
It’s so interesting to see how my “Super Fans” bring the ideas, lessons,
products, tips, and tricks I’ve shared over the years into their own homes
and e...
Recipe :: Castelvetrano Olive & Celery Salad
-
A few months back, a dear old friend of mine, Camille Styles, sent me an
email to let me know she was coming up to Seattle, and would I possibly be
inter...
Serena & Lily is OPEN
-
Interiors e-tailer Serena & Lily has opened a new physical location on
Bethesda Row -- its first in the Mid-Atlantic region.
[image: Serena & Lily store B...
Discover the Secrets of Making Money From Your Art
-
Making money from your art is largely about talent. You will need to
produce art which is beautiful enough or unique enough to be coveted by
others. As wel...
Quatreau Faucet
-
I recently discovered the Quatreau multifunctional touch screen faucet
which I imagine would do just that. It delivers instant boiling, chilled,
or sparkli...
Robert Bingaman
-
Newport Day
2014, 57 x 78 in. acrylic on linen
Happy Labor Day and here's some incredible art to just think about, freak
out over or just gaze upon.
...
-
things and thoughts:
have y'all read "what alice forgot"....LOVED it. i'm dying for another
book like that....fill free to give me suggestions.
shovel...
wall worthy: powder blue
-
As I've been mentioning, I've discovered a newly found appreciation for
color. Verdict is still out if this sudden change is permanent, time will
tell ...
green stripe bedskirt
-
Sorry for the horrible pictures. I wasn't using my good camera, and the
lighting was awful to work with. But I'm sure y'all get the idea:)
below is the t...
the outside... the patio... the view... to DIE for
ReplyDelete