Diane Von Furstenberg is working on a new project that I'm very excited about: her own line of fabric. Soon she will be bringing the vibrant patterns from her clothing to textiles for the home. Many of us have seen the interior Von Furstenburg decorated for the Claridge's Hotel (photo below). I can't wait to see more of the colors, textures and patterns she develops.
Newly Opened Hôtel Norman in Paris
-
The Saint James and Relais Christine hotels in Paris are beloved by guests
and now the group behind them have just opened a new hotel, Hôtel Norman.
Billed...
Christmas Mail 2019 | Wake Me Up Before you Cocoa
-
Another year, time for another Christmas mailing!
This year we sent out 2 single serving tubes of yummy hot cocoa +
marshmallow bits. Just add hot milk an...
Roofers West Lothian – Skills Of A Roofer
-
What Skills Should Your Roofer Have If Any? – Roofers West Lothian Are Well
Qualified Your rooftop is one of the, if not the most, imperative
structures a...
Easter gift guide
-
If you’re anything like me Amazon Prime rescues you from a late night run
to Target right before every holiday. I’ve put together a few Easter gift
idea...
Monterey, CA Trip
-
Monterey :
+Breakfast at Trailhead cafe +Drive [or walk or bike] Ocean View Blvd
toward Pacific Grove [breakfast at Red House Cafe in Pacific Grove]
+17 m...
Collected
-
{House Beautiful}
Scouring through my old files this afternoon I came across this image I
saved back in 2008. I still love this vignette, the old table ...
wall worthy: powder blue
-
As I've been mentioning, I've discovered a newly found appreciation for
color. Verdict is still out if this sudden change is permanent, time will
tell ...
An Old Friend Moves to San Francisco
-
November 2013; Sonoma, CA
My dear friend from college got a job offer in San Francisco on Thursday
(she's so impressive the company offered her the job on...
Merry Christmas
-
Merry Christmas ! I thought I would share a few Christmas photos of Tate.
He will soon be 3 years old. . . I think it is time for another one.
Spe...
Love love LOVE! That first room is striking!
ReplyDelete