Monday, May 10, 2010

Mom's 60th Birthday Party

Finally the pictures from my mom's lovely party! I planned the party from a few states afar so I was a little nervous about how everything would turn out, but everything went great.

Most of the food was catered by a local BBQ place. We made sauce smothered pulled pork in the crock pot, my mom's favorite black bean salad and homemade corn pudding. We also had a huge assortment of cupcakes delivered from a local bakery.

There's nothing that makes me happier than making my wonderful mother feel special and I think I accomplished that with this party.


Mario and his staff.


This picture is proof I need a tan.


This was definitely taken post-Tequila shots.

Birthday kisses





My mom's friend Marina made these delicious cream puffs.


New loot!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like the party you threw turned out great! My Mom just turned 60 this year too, we celebrated by taking her on a trip! Thanks for stopping by my blog, looking forward to exploring yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete